Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Swamis / Michelob Ultra Cycling Team










It has been a while since my last post simply due to the lack of news, until now. My new team for the year will be the Swamis Michelob Ultra Cycling Team, out of San Diego California, we will be doing an array of larger races near home and scattered about the USA. I am very excited to be a part of this developmental program, as we have some fast racers and I believe that we can come out with some big results on the year. The Swamis development cycling team has been going on for a few years now, but this year it is about to take off in a big way, no year has the development team had this sort of schedule or this sort of talent all bundled up into one. For this reason I feel that not only will the team help to bring riders to the next level I also feel that the riders are going to help bring the team to the next level. With the amazing pool of talent that is in the San Diego area it is a surprise to me that this sort of team has not already sprouted up. This just tells me that we are on the ground level of something happening that has the potential to flourish into something much larger, and I'm excited to be a part of it!

No comments: