Thursday, December 18, 2014

Beach life


Hello everyone back home, haven't taken too many photos, and have just been relaxing at this beach house with the crew.  Have met some really special people so far in NZ, and reconnected with some great friends.  Thanks everyone! 



The experince is never quite the same. Every time I find myself back in a familiar place, the experince is not going to be what it was.  My experince this time in NZ is much different from last year even though I visit some of the same places. As though the tide and the waves changes a beach, that beach will change and it will never be the same as what it once was. The tide has changed the beach in front of the house here so it is not the same aesthetically, but nevertheless it is the same beach. Our beaches in life will always change and we cannot expect them to be the same, we must let go and indulge in the experince of the new beach rather than the old one. In this journey of life there are so many avenues to take, and so many places those avenues will lead, it is pretty mind boggling. In the last week and a have I have met some incredible people, and my new experince is not better or worse, it has just changed.  I must keep reminding myself to stay on this beach, and take a deep breath and enjoy the sun, because that all we can really do. 


With love, Colby 

No comments: