Thursday, January 13, 2011

Home & Healing









Healing at home has been a good experience, I have found that I still have a great desire to take pictures and still have a great desire for cycling. This time of the healing process is however most critical and I must stop myself from doing things that I think that I can do, but really can't. I feel that the collarbone is at 60-75% and gaining much strength everyday, everyday I have a greater range of motion and can function with my arm just that much more. Since the two week barrier I have been able to ride the trainer seriously with both hands, this will prevent my legs from completely disappearing.















The next few weeks of my life are about to
get very busy again with cycling and all that goes with it. On monday I will hopefully be heading down to chico to sort out some stuff and visit friends, then by the 20th I will be headed down to San Diego to attend a training camp the weekend of the 22-23rd. This trip down south starts the beginning of the seasons travel, which should be non-stop until May and then non-stop again from June on, looking forward to the travel of the season makes me a bit antsy to start riding and traveling, but it shall come soon enough.

See everyone out there soon!

No comments: