Thursday, January 27, 2011

Swami's Training Camp 2011










Unfortunately I was unable to participate fully inthis years swami's team camp due to my broken collarbone, however I was able to to take pictures for the team. The nice sunny days of the team camp was an excellent change of weather, coming from the single digits in Chester CA. I was eventually able to join in part of the last day after a long endeavour assembling my Cannondale machine in a hurry before the ride.




































Since that ride I have been on the bike multiple times trying to regain the lungs I had before the injury, but the road back is going to be a bit longer than a few weeks, it looks like I will be racing myself into shape in the beginning of this season. Valley of the Sun Stage Race in arizona will be my debut race of the 2011 season, see you there!

No comments: