Monday, March 23, 2009

Confirmed Suspicions



At the San Dimas stage race this weekend I confirmed my thoughts that it might be time to take a break from the training for a little while.  So I will be taking a break until sea otter, now for those of you who do not train as a cyclist, taking a break still consists of 8-10 hour weeks but it is just rest weeks and therefore gives the muscles time to recuperate. 
After my break however I will have some very big races right in a row so I'm going to have to step back up to the plate as soon as my break is over.  I feel ready to do this however because right after that I will be going to europe to try and prove myself on the big stage.  It is not yet clear on what team i will be racing for in the UK, but I can assure you that i will rock their socks off over there!

Cheers 

No comments: